Juan's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ray Silverlane's mod apply

5 posters

Go down

Ray Silverlane's mod apply Empty Ray Silverlane's mod apply

Post by Ray Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:31 pm

Steam name: Ray/Happy Cloud <3
RP name: Ray Silverlane
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2102647
Real name (first name):
Do you have a microphone: yes
Total Garry's Mod time played: 1612
Total JSRP time played: none

Any previous staff experience?
if so(where) : yes on DSRP and r3d-gangsters rp
if so(how long) : DSRP for about 2 months till it died, r3d for the last 2 months and still are.

ULX experience?: yes

Why do you think you should be moderator?: I want to become mod to help the server and its people

Questions & Answers

A person is threatening to crash the server, what do you do?: Kick/ban them if there is proof in the threat

A person just called you and said someone RDM'd him but he/she has no proof that they did, what do you do?: Check the logs for proof and tell them what to do if they get rdmed again, but i will not take action without proof.

A person is prop-climbing into someones property, what do you do?: Move them out from the property and warn them about it, if they do it again i wil kick then.

A person is mass RDA'ing and/or mass RDM'ing, what do you do?: Kick/ban depends on the harm done and what they say.

Dark RP Knowledge (Answer Briefly)

What is RDM and give an example of it: Random Deathmatch/killing without reason you need propper reason to kill people not just that you don't like them you a ingame reason such as "they called you a bitch/nigger something or they are shooting at your or raiding your base"

What is NLR and give an example of it: New Life Rule is when fx your die or change job you have to forget what happend before your died/changed job such as "you are getting raided you die then you respawn and call the cops thats breaking NLR"

What is MetaGaming and give an example of it: Metagaming is when you use knowledge from outside the game or OOC chat fx knowledge your ic should now know of such as skype and steam messages

What is SelfSupply and give an example of it: Is when you use a job to provide yourself with ingame itmes mostley guns, such as going "cop drop your gun then pick it up as another job" or going "gundealer buy guns then change job and use the guns yourself/friends

Any Other Comments?:

Do you agree with the statement below: Well I can't say no so yes

Agreement
By submitting this application you understand all of the servers rules and what is to be expected of you. You also understand that if you do get accepted and you are caught abusing you will be banned and moderator status will be taken off of you. You also agree that no matter the situation you will sort it out and not just leave in a rage. You will not permanently ban someone just because they are harassing you. You also agree to not swear at players and treat them unfairly. You also agree that asking mods+ to comment on your application or telling players to look at it will put it in risk of a lock and deny. You also acknowledge that the agreement can change at random and you will still have to agree with it.
Ray
Ray
DarkRP Moderator
DarkRP Moderator

Spice Memes : 27

Back to top Go down

Ray Silverlane's mod apply Empty Re: Ray Silverlane's mod apply

Post by Brick Tamland Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:27 pm

+1 Proven himself on older communities.

(Don't get mistaken by him being an admin on R3d. Recently we have partnered with that community and we now manage it with It's owner. We currently have three servers in the works. It's a secret, but not really. ;-) )
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Owner
Owner

Spice Memes : 144

https://juansdankrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Hermandez Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:35 pm

Brick Tamland wrote:+1 Proven himself on older communities.

(Don't get mistaken by him being an admin on R3d. Recently we have partnered with that community and we now manage it with It's owner. We currently have three servers in the works. It's a secret, but not really. ;-) )

I agree with this.
Juan Hermandez
Juan Hermandez
Owner
Owner

Spice Memes : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Frederick Herwitz Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:34 pm

+1 Known him in the past and I know he is worthy of such a noble title.
Frederick Herwitz
Frederick Herwitz
DarkRP HeadAdmin
DarkRP HeadAdmin

Spice Memes : 25
Location : Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Your Mum's Pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Colt Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:58 pm

ACCEPTED.

Welcome aboard ray!

Stevie Colt
Owner
Owner

Spice Memes : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content