Juan's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda Johnson's Moderator Application

+3
Juan Hermandez
C Moore
Amanda Johnson
7 posters

Go down

Amanda Johnson's Moderator Application Empty Amanda Johnson's Moderator Application

Post by Amanda Johnson Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Steam name: ThePurplerPurplePenguin
RP name: Amanda Johnson
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71602727
Real name (first name): Prefer not to say if you don't mind, I can steam message Juan if it is vital.
Do you have a microphone: Yes
Total Garry's Mod time played: 1,190 hours on this account, used to play it before on a previous account with siblings.
Total JSRP time played: Well, server isn't up yet so 0 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds :p
(I believe I was given permission from Brick/Juan to apply so)

Any previous staff experience? Yus
if so(where) : HGRP, IGRP and CityLifeRoleplay as mod, admin and head admin respectively.
if so(how long) : Err, don't really remember, probably at least 2 months for each.

ULX experience?:
Yes, haven't been staff for a while though.

Why do you think you should be moderator?:
Because I love this community <3 So happy that Juan is taking up responsibility for creating a server so the community can get together again! I have so many amazing memories with these people so I'm looking forward to reminiscing and creating new ones with this server :3 I get on well with staff and know the rules to DarkRP well and I hope to take it a step further and help enforce them to help the staff team Smile

Questions & Answers

A person is threatening to crash the server, what do you do?:
Ask why, and if they still threaten then kick them for trolling/threatening. If they come back and continue, ban them (or if I can't get a higher staff member to ban them)

A person just called you and said someone RDM'd him but he/she has no proof that they did, what do you do?:
Keep an eye on the supposed RDMer and ask the person who called to get proof. Otherwise, just leave it as there is not much that can be done.

A person is prop-climbing into someones property, what do you do?:
Freeze them, remove their props and tell them it's against the rules. If they managed to steal/damage anything, fix it/return items.

A person is mass RDA'ing and/or mass RDM'ing, what do you do?:
Freeze them and strip them. Ask why they are RDA'ing/RDM'ing and if they do not give a sufficient response, ban them permanently.

Dark RP Knowledge (Answer Briefly)

What is RDM and give an example of it:
RDM (short for Random Death Match) is killing someone for no roleplay reason whatsoever. For example, if a citizen shot and killed a cop without provocation.

What is NLR and give an example of it:
NLR (short for New Life Rule) is using information from before your death to act on a situation in your current life. For example, if a cop returned to a house raid and aiding his comrades immediately after he was killed in the same raid.

What is MetaGaming and give an example of it:
Using outside information (for example a Skype call or OOC) to use in roleplay. For example, someone brags in OOC about having printers and a cop wants them in the game and arrests them.

What is SelfSupply and give an example of it:
Changing into a supplying role to give yourself items. For example, a gangster briefly turning into a gun dealer to give himself weapons and changing back into a gangster.

Any Other Comments?:
You guys are awesome Very Happy

Do you agree with the statement below:
Yes indeedy I do

Agreement
By submitting this application you understand all of the servers rules and what is to be expected of you. You also understand that if you do get accepted and you are caught abusing you will be banned and moderator status will be taken off of you. You also agree that no matter the situation you will sort it out and not just leave in a rage. You will not permanently ban someone just because they are harassing you. You also agree to not swear at players and treat them unfairly. You also agree that asking mods+ to comment on your application or telling players to look at it will put it in risk of a lock and deny. You also acknowledge that the agreement can change at random and you will still have to agree with it.
Amanda Johnson
Amanda Johnson

Spice Memes : 26

Back to top Go down

Amanda Johnson's Moderator Application Empty Re: Amanda Johnson's Moderator Application

Post by C Moore Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:01 pm

+1.

C Moore
DarkRP Admin
DarkRP Admin

Spice Memes : 29

Back to top Go down

Amanda Johnson's Moderator Application Empty Re: Amanda Johnson's Moderator Application

Post by Juan Hermandez Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:13 pm

+1 good application and has shown she can be a fair staff member from the previous communities.
Juan Hermandez
Juan Hermandez
Owner
Owner

Spice Memes : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:16 pm

1+ Has proved herself responsible throughout the last couple of servers.
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Owner
Owner

Spice Memes : 144

https://juansdankrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Endo Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:39 pm

+1
Endo
Endo

Spice Memes : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Juan Hermandez Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Endo wrote:+1
Voting is staff only. Sorry mate.
Juan Hermandez
Juan Hermandez
Owner
Owner

Spice Memes : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:59 pm

Juan Hermandez wrote:

Users can still voice their opinion though.
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Endo Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Brick Tamland wrote:
Juan Hermandez wrote:

Users can still voice their opinion though.

Oops, Sorry!
Endo
Endo

Spice Memes : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimping Bill Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:36 pm

+1

hands down, Dank enough for Juan's RP. Don't deny it.
Pimping Bill
Pimping Bill
DarkRP Admin
DarkRP Admin

Spice Memes : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Colt Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:05 pm

+1

I think you have proved yourself on the other server we have had in the past and would make a great member of staff!

Stevie Colt
Owner
Owner

Spice Memes : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Brick Tamland Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:21 pm

Accepted

Green, Mean, and ready to meme. Server will be up soon for testing, Welcome to the staff team.
Brick Tamland
Brick Tamland
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down